Meraviglia Yacht Club Questin

getaway3993

I am thinking of booking a Yacht Club room on the Bellissima next summer on the Mediterranean.

In the past we always book a mid ship and lower floor due to least movement.

On this ship the Yacht Club rooms are all at the front of the ship and on a higher floor.

My question is....should I be concerned about movement on this ship? We have also never sailed on a ship of this size so movement may not be an problem.

Thanks

I am thinking of booking a Yacht Club room on the Bellissima next summer on the Mediterranean.

In the past we always book a mid ship and lower floor due to least movement.

On this ship the Yacht Club rooms are all at the front of the ship and on a higher floor.

My question is....should I be concerned about movement on this ship? We have also never sailed on a ship of this size so movement may not be an problem.

Thanks

If you have rough seas you will feel movement no matter where you are.

not really..., you may have the first stateroom in YC on the highest floor..., the movement will be tremendous different from stateroom midship 7th floor....on floor 7 we are able to sleep at night, on the highest floor in front, we where not even able to walk without problems...

We recently returned from 14 days in Norway, No. Sea and it was pretty rough on floor 16 in cabin 16014. I usually do not get sick but 2 days of taking the pills and drinking lots of gingerale was necessary. Stay mid ship and lower levels if you are sensitive. I never suffered but wanted to stay in YC and it was well it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We sailed the first week in September on MSC Seaview / Western Med in YC suite on deck 16. The sea was calm and we noticed no movement. My DW is sensitive to ship movement and she had no problem. Our next cruise will be on MSC Bellissima / Western Med in April 2019 and we booked YC again.