AARP gift cards

Sawdec

How long does it take to have them mailed? I was going to buy them for our cheers package and the email delivery option is gone. We leave oct 5 to sail on the 7th. I’m worried if I buy them they will not arrive in time

Sounds like it's a mixed bag. In my case it will have taken 9 days if I receive it today, as scheduled.

I ordered 5 $100 gift cards on September 2nd. Received an email on the 4th advising that due to the value it would be shipped UPS and that I'd receive an email with tracking number once my order shipped. After reading your post here, and it now being 9 days later, I went ahead and just now phoned the number they gave and spoke to a nice lady who said the order shipped on the 8th and was scheduled for pickup today, the 11th (I didn't receive an email with tracking number, as their email on the 4th said I would).

So you're probably good so long as you can give it a couple of weeks at the outside, and maybe you'll get it in 5 days if it goes good for you.

I ordered a 500.00 card and it took a week to arrive via UPS. Because of the value I was required to sign for it when it arrived. AARP said they would send a tracking number when it shipped. They never did send that but I followed another CC members advice and signed up with UPS and it told me I had a delivery coming and when so I could be home to sign for it.

Yeah, they typically restock within a week or so...just check back every day...they'll probably be back shortly.

BTW, they usually only allow you to buy 5 cards of each denomination every week (for example, you're only allowed to buy five $500 and five $100 per week...for a total of $3000 in gift cards each week), so for your needs, you'll definitely want the $500 cards.

Garnett

Yeah, they typically restock within a week or so...just check back every day...they'll probably be back shortly.

BTW, they usually only allow you to buy 5 cards of each denomination every week (for example, you're only allowed to buy five $500 and five $100 per week...for a total of $3000 in gift cards each week), so for your needs, you'll definitely want the $500 cards.

Garnett

Thanks Flyer thankfully we have a little time before we sail.