Upgrade Fairy Confused?

We've never received a call from the upgrade fairy before but did get a really nice shore-side upgrade (from a GS to a CLS) a few years ago.

This morning I got a call from a nice lady telling me about a great opportunity to upgrade to a junior suite on my upcoming 8 night trip on Harmony. She told me the total cost to upgrade would be $700.

I asked her (a bit tongue-in-cheek) how much more space I would get upgrading from my crown loft suite to a junior suite! She said, "Oh. Ohhhhhhhh. I'm not sure why you're on my list to call today!"

I laughed. She laughed. She then asked me to confirm I didn't want the junior suite upgrade. I declined. LOL.

-germ

We've never received a call from the upgrade fairy before but did get a really nice shore-side upgrade (from a GS to a CLS) a few years ago.

This morning I got a call from a nice lady telling me about a great opportunity to upgrade to a junior suite on my upcoming 8 night trip on Harmony. She told me the total cost to upgrade would be $700.

I asked her (a bit tongue-in-cheek) how much more space I would get upgrading from my crown loft suite to a junior suite! She said, "Oh. Ohhhhhhhh. I'm not sure why you're on my list to call today!"

I laughed. She laughed. She then asked me to confirm I didn't want the junior suite upgrade. I declined. LOL.

-germ

Oy.