Final Payment on Celebrity website?

cruzemaven

My best advice is to CALL and make payment. Their website is so messed up that I would be worried to make payment online. Ask for a confirmation of payment and stay on the line with them until you receive it via email.

Ok thanks... I guess that’s the safest thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can't seem to find the way to get to the final payment site on Celebrity's website. Would appreciate it if anyone knows the steps to find it...thanks

(1) Sign into your Celebrity account (with your email address and password)

(2) Scroll down to select the cruise you want to pay and click Manage Reservation

(3) On the next screen, click PAY BALANCE

Then fill in the payment information requested.

After your payment is accepted, it will automatically email you an updated invoice showing zero balance due.

It is actually the quickest and easiest way to make a payment, and can be done anytime at your own convenience, if you are not using a travel agent.

But if you are using a travel agent, you cannot make payments directly to Celebrity yourself because you are the client of the travel agent and the travel agent is the client of Celebrity, so the travel agent needs to make the payments to Celebrity for you.

(1) Sign into your Celebrity account (with your email address and password)

(2) Scroll down to select the cruise you want to pay and click Manage Reservation

(3) On the next screen, click PAY BALANCE

Then fill in the payment information requested.

After your payment is accepted, it will automatically email you an updated invoice showing zero balance due.

It is actually the quickest and easiest way to make a payment, and can be done anytime at your own convenience, if you are not using a travel agent.

But if you are using a travel agent, you cannot make payments directly to Celebrity yourself because you are the client of the travel agent and the travel agent is the client of Celebrity, so the travel agent needs to make the payments to Celebrity for you.

I made this reservation directly with Celebrity so I should be able to make my final payment online. However, when I click on Manage Reservation there is no option to click on Pay Balance. The only option is for Check In...but that does not lead to the Pay Balance screen. I've searched the entire Manage Reservation screen...cannot find a way to pay for this cruise although I have done so in the past for other cruises...it's a puzzlement 🤔

Found out why I’m unable to make final payment online. A friend had included us in a group booking. When I called Celebrity just now to make the payment they were unable to do it and told me that it has to be done through their group department which is closed on weekends. Don’t know the purpose of being part of a group booking... did not receive a perk or OBC... only the inconvenience of not being able to make the final payment. Wish my friend had found this out ahead of time. The friend had asked for our booking numbers so she could make specialty restaurant reservations and was advised to put us under a group booking... I asked the Celebrity agent just now-why? She had no idea. I told her that this inclusion in a group booking is a hindrance not a help in any way[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums