West Bay or not???

rucingok

Carnival Magic on Dec 20, 8am-3pm. We want to see monkey and sloths and snorkel. I just found out that we could go to Daniel Johnson and then take a snorkel boat right from there. That seems like a great idea to cut down on car time, since West bay is in the opposite direction. I am sure it is more $ than shore snorkeling at WB, but that is not a problem to cut down on travel time. We are not worried about not being on an actual beach this day. Any thoughts? Thanks

Carnival Magic on Dec 20, 8am-3pm. We want to see monkey and sloths and snorkel. I just found out that we could go to Daniel Johnson and then take a snorkel boat right from there. That seems like a great idea to cut down on car time, since West bay is in the opposite direction. I am sure it is more $ than shore snorkeling at WB, but that is not a problem to cut down on travel time. We are not worried about not being on an actual beach this day. Any thoughts? Thanks

If you don't necessarily need to beach I think snorkeling with Daniel Johnson is a fabulous idea.

• 1 month later...

can someone please tell me if going to west bay do we need an excursion or just hop in a cab? are there any nicer parts of the beach? cabanas for rent? any all inclusives with food and drinks? TIA

4 hours ago, Smong said:

can someone please tell me if going to west bay do we need an excursion or just hop in a cab? are there any nicer parts of the beach? cabanas for rent? any all inclusives with food and drinks? TIA

This thread may be of some help.  I understand you may not be snorkeling, the thread still has heaps of info. The link is faster than me typing it all out again. :0) 

Edited by Guest 2000