Sunshine Aft Wrap

MyKidsHave4Paws

I will be taking my second cruise in December. Last year my husband and I originally booked an interior and were called with a great offer 3 days before the cruise to upgrade to a balcony. We decided to splurge a little one this one and choose one of the wrap balconies, room 7322. I was just looking at the rooms that became available (yesterday was the due date) and saw suites for a few hundred less than we paid for the aft wrap. In the end it doesn't matter for this cruise, but going forward, do you find the wraps to be worth the extra cost?

For me the aft wrap would be wasted space. It is just DH and I on the balcony and we usually have the extended one from the l-shaped room next door. With the lounger and 2 chairs it is plenty of space for us.

But we also don’t feel the need to splurge on suites either though except when the price is right, or I am on a ship with no standard balconies.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hah, we have an aft balcony on that same deck on that same cruise!

I like the view looking aft, especially for morning coffee or late-night wind down (when you also get a great view straight up at the stars, if it's not cloudy).

The suite probably would have been nice, but the aft-wrap looks very nice!