Worst cruise in 20 years

Hrhbg

This is one thread where it is a delight that it has gone off topic! I admit to have never in my life had a hot dog (snob!) but I would certainly try one of these. I did enjoy the TK burger, although it is not always completely consistent - a couple I had were great, and one not so good. I guess it depends on the staff making it at the time.

And to add to Mr. Lux's comment on Yountville, for those not familiar, it is the location of Mr. Keller's flagship restaurant The French Laundry (and that gets its name from the original use of the building). Mr. Keller also has a restaurant there called Ad Hoc where meals are served family style, hence the name of the menus in Colonnade. There is a carryout location for Ad Hoc called Addendum and yountville is also the home of locations of his Bouchon bistro and bakery. Fun fact -- the Ad Hoc and Addendum were continuing plays on words after he opened his latest restaurant in NYC which he named Per Se after many planning meetings where the phrase "it's not going to be the New York version of The French Laundry per se" kept cropping up.