Spa / Owners Suite question

scubamommy!

I just read over the Cloud 9 Spa page on the Carnival website and have caught a few threads here about the Spa benefits in a Suite or Spa Suite or Spa pass for the day or trip. My question revolves around the Ecstasy, the ship we will be on and no where does it list any of the services from Cloud 9 Spa page as existing on the Ecstasy. But I did read there WAS a spa on the Ecstasy.

Can anyone help me out here. There is a Spa on Ecstasy right? It just doesn't have all the special pools and hot tubs and bells and whistles? But I thought I saw where there was a steam room on the plans? What about a Sauna? And IF there are steam rooms/saunas are they open to the public or the Suite cabins?

We are in the Owners Suite on the same floor so will be easy to get to but is there anything there we get to take advantage of for free due to this Suite?

Since this suite is not listed anywhere it is very unclear what to expect. My TA didn't even know it existed. I had her look into it due to these boards and we are very excited she was able to book it ( due to a large group of cabins we are booking) .

What can you tell me about the Spa on the Ecstasy? Thank you

Yes, thank you, I am sure there aren't a ton of folks on here that have been in PH1, even though this IS where I learned of that cabin. However I am also sure that there ARE many who could answer general questions about the spa on Ecstasy. It certainly can't hurt to post here as the whole forum IS about asking questions. Thank you.

The Ecstasy is an older ship and does not have the Cloud 9 Spa. It does have the saunas that are open to everyone, the gym, and all of the "for fee" spa items. There is no "restricted" spa area on this ship. Do go and enjoy the saunas, though. Not everyone knows about them :)