Magic / Live / Solo / Sep 30-Oct 7 2018

sid_9169

The cruise lines should just hire you to do reviews for them! Yours are the best I've read. Very informative and entertaining. You certainly have a knack for it.
Wow, that's a kind complement... I would quit my job back home in a second if I could get paid for doing this...

Sent from my Space Phone 9169.1

It's wierd, the stuff that I over hear people talking about... Mostly the most mundane conversations, sometimes bazaar. I'm almost glad to be alone sometimes, rather than engaging in these boring exchanges...

Anyhoo, where were we? Oh yeah, breakfast...

IMG_20181003_083552.thumb.jpg.37220661c08c34137065a1da38a938ad.jpg

There's a large group nearby in the buffet dining area, speaking loudly and emphatically in a foreign language (Spanish, I believe) They just keep going and going, all talking at once, and I don't understand a single word of it.

Since it's no longer summer, can we call this trip report "Fall Of George"?

"The sea was angry that day, my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli"

[ATTACH]430137[/ATTACH][ATTACH]430138[/ATTACH][ATTACH]430139[/ATTACH]

Off the ship yet?

Looking forward to your review of Isla Roatan

Jerry Seinfeld "To me, if life boils down to one thing, it's movement. To live is to keep moving."

I'm getting ready to head out soon. I won't be posting from land, but I will lay down my day's adventure upon my return.

Wait, what??? No drink pictures this morning? How am I supposed to work if I'm cyber-sober?
I am going to have to go light on the drinking today... I have to be up very early tomorrow to try and catch my flight to Caye Caulker...

Sent from my Space Phone 9169...

I'm recycling my outfit from yesterday... I'm going to be swimming in the ocean, so I don't want to burn through another clean set of swimming trunks...

I promise a wardrobe change upon my return.

IMG_20181003_100048050.thumb.jpg.276891efc2a8bb328d7279a14cddf08e.jpg

It's wierd, the stuff that I over hear people talking about... Mostly the most mundane conversations, sometimes bazaar. I'm almost glad to be alone sometimes, rather than engaging in these boring exchanges...

Anyhoo, where were we? Oh yeah, breakfast...

[ATTACH]430141[/ATTACH]

But did you yell order so that maybe they’d make yours before those ahead of you?:rolleyes:

• Like 1

In Roatan today, heading to West Bay and taking the water taxi to West End...

Somehow I missed that you’re going to Roatan today!

I’ve never been but have another vista cruise on hold for this summer that goes there and can’t wait to see what you do!

• Like 1

I am going to have to go light on the drinking today... I have to be up very early tomorrow to try and catch my flight to Caye Caulker...

I'll be interested to see how Caye Caulker is. I looked into going there the last time I was in Belize but it seems so far....I didn't want to put that much stress on myself on vacation.

• Like 1

I have to be up very early tomorrow to try and catch my flight to Caye Caulker
We did a land vacation to Ambergris Caye. The puddle jumper flight over from the mainland was awesome. Such gorgeous colored water and reefs. Ask if you can sit next to the pilot. (y) There were red lights lit up all over the controls. :o I just didn't look. ;p

I'm back from my journey into Roatan today... I'll go ahead and knock out a chapter before I take my third shower of the day. (The first being prior to when I disembarked this morning. The second being when I got caught in a rain storm in West Bay)

I headed off the ship and made a b-line for the exit. I actually feel sorry for the people who stay inside the mahogany bay complex. There's so much to this beautiful island, but you have to go outside the gates to experience it...

I made the walk over the infamous hill.

We wound our way around curves and over the hills...IMG_20181003_105522359.thumb.jpg.846787a5612de6ffe32c7990e133307c.jpg

IMG_20181003_103144192_HDR-4008x3006.thumb.jpg.c1d5511e4cbddf1560eb34c431338c48.jpg

IMG_20181003_105116920.thumb.jpg.fdfa6c7ba8a2574d6356eb83156e2e3b.jpg

IMG_20181003_105312774.thumb.jpg.c4a1f8ef69afca0a459d089b64ae39f7.jpg