4S Handicap Cabin 11207 - closet/storage space

kbalthaser66

i will sailing on the Dream, staying in a 4S, inside spa cabin #11207 which is a handicap cabin (amblitory, not fully accessible). It appears in the one picture I’ve seen to have only 1 closet for clothes/storage (butting up against the bed). Can anyone verify this? In a normal inside cabin there are 3 closets/cabinets 2 to hang clothes and 1 with shelves. I am hoping that in cabin 11207 there is actually 3 cabinets/closets like a standard inside cabin. PLEASE help me put my mind at ease since I am freaking out now and they are sold out of all other spa cabins. I know the layout is different as the entrance door is in the middle of the cabin with the desk directly in front of the door and the beds are on one side and the bathroom is on the other. I’m just really hoping that we have 3 closets like a normal inside cabin. HELP put my mind at ease. Any information or pictures would be greatly appreciated.

There is a YouTube video of this cabin on cruisedeckplans, and you have two closets instead of the usual three. The space for the larger bathroom and turnaround space for HC contraptions had to come from somewhere. I believe the pictures you saw were of the Magic, and that cabin is arranged a little differently, with one closet by the bed and a second by the door. If you go to http://www.cruisedeckplans.com and click on Carnival, and then Dream, go to the bottom left to Inside cabins, click on Handicap, and it will show you a list of the cabins and there will be pictures of some, all contributed by members. It is a pay/member site to see other pictures, but he makes the HC pictures visible to all. EM

Edited by Essiesmom

There is a YouTube video of this cabin on cruisedeckplans, and you have two closets instead of the usual three. The space for the larger bathroom and turnaround space for HC contraptions had to come from somewhere. I believe the pictures you saw were of the Magic, and that cabin is arranged a little differently, with one closet by the bed and a second by the door. If you go to www.cruisedeckplans.com and click on Carnival, and then Dream, go to the bottom left to Inside cabins, click on Handicap, and it will show you a list of the cabins and there will be pictures of some, all contributed by members. It is a pay/member site to see other pictures, but he makes the HC pictures visible to all. EM

The cabin in this video is not 11207, because it is a bunk bed cabin, with one twin bed and a bunk above it. 11207 is a normal interior cabin with two twin beds that can be together or separate. Google Carnival Dream 11208 for pictures of the identical cabin. I can only see two closets, one to the left of the beds and one between the doors.