Bus tours in New York

fizzy1

Yes but what is offered depends on how many people are doing the round trip. I am booked on a 7.5 hour tour that does top of the Rock, central park, 9/11 memorial and grand central. They do a shorter trip to battery park and 9/11 memorial or a bus tour and ferry ride for those who can't or don't want to do a lot of walking.

On my up and coming R/T cruise in October there are 5 excursions offered -

1) New York Highlights $76pp

2) Open top bus and skyline cruise $89pp

3) Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island $99pp

4) New York Insight and top of Rockefeller $108pp

5) As 4 but small group $142pp

We really want to visit 9/11 Museum and Memorial and the trip 4 doesnt actually visit Museum only the memorial so we are catching the Red Hook/Wall Street ferry at a cost of $2-75pp each way and walking up Wall Street and across Broadway to get there. They say to take in the full museum and memorial to allow 2 hrs so that will suit us.

They also do a Manhatten Transfer which is just a bus to Macy's and drop you off and then pick you up for return journey so you can DIY at a cost of $49pp but that is only bookable onboard.

On my up and coming R/T cruise in October there are 5 excursions offered -

1) New York Highlights $76pp

2) Open top bus and skyline cruise $89pp

3) Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island $99pp

4) New York Insight and top of Rockefeller $108pp

5) As 4 but small group $142pp

We really want to visit 9/11 Museum and Memorial and the trip 4 doesnt actually visit Museum only the memorial so we are catching the Red Hook/Wall Street ferry at a cost of $2-75pp each way and walking up Wall Street and across Broadway to get there. They say to take in the full museum and memorial to allow 2 hrs so that will suit us.

They also do a Manhatten Transfer which is just a bus to Macy's and drop you off and then pick you up for return journey so you can DIY at a cost of $49pp but that is only bookable onboard.

That’s excellent, thank you . We have spent many days and nights in NY over the past twelve years but as the weather is scorching in Aug a nice air-coned short bus trip would be just the tickets i think . Thanks xx

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This doesn't answer your question precisely, but I found this tour one of the best and most interesting i ever took:

http://www.scottspizzatours.com

As the name implies, Scott will give you a tour on the cultural history of pizza in New York. It seems that the business has expanded since I took a tour 10 years ago, so he might have hired people in the meantime.

On some dates it's by bus on some dates it's on foot, you get a few slices of pizza during the tour.

• Like 1

This doesn't answer your question precisely, but I found this tour one of the best and most interesting i ever took:

http://www.scottspizzatours.com

As the name implies, Scott will give you a tour on the cultural history of pizza in New York. It seems that the business has expanded since I took a tour 10 years ago, so he might have hired people in the meantime.

On some dates it's by bus on some dates it's on foot, you get a few slices of pizza during the tour.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums