Honolulu??

Beth

We had a rental car, [stayed at Hyatt Regency] set out early in the morning, used GPS ,[mainly to get out of the heavy local traffic] followed the coast, stopped along the way for pictures, and arrived at PCC about the time it opened. We opted for the premium package, had a wonderful time learning about and experiencing the many cultures of the Pacific islands. After the guided tour, enjoyed the buffet and later the evening show. Yes, it's a long day, but IMO, worth it.

Darcy

Having done PCC twice I don't advise doing it on your own unless you have no desire to see the villages and hear the commentary. PCC is 32 acres and if you try to do the mini shows on your own you will miss some.

Send the money and get the package that provides a guide and do the dinne buffet which is amazing as is the show in the round called "Ha Breath of Life" This show has a 4 1/2 stars on tripadvisor.

The transportation package from Honolulu that PCC promotes is worth the money and is quite relaxing after along day.

Side note: if your taking kids they will get to participate in some of the events.

Really can't say enough about PCC.

• Like 1

We did the PCC years ago during our first visit and rented a car. i think we got there around 10 AM and stayed through their evening show. We had an enjoyable day but with the driving up & back , a long one. I recommend it. If you really wish to take in the whole day it is better to be overnight off a cruise or spending a few days on Oahu.