Allure Hard Beds

If you ask, your stateroom attendant will usually at least put a comforter under the sheets. That said, I've found that the beds are different in every stateroom - even on the same ship. Sometimes they've been fine and other times they're really hard.

If you ask, your stateroom attendant will usually at least put a comforter under the sheets. That said, I've found that the beds are different in every stateroom - even on the same ship. Sometimes they've been fine and other times they're really hard.

Definitely agree. We always have 2 cabins and on both our EN cruise in January and on Oasis in anarchies there was a huge difference in the mattresses between our 2 rooms.

We sailed Allure last month and our mattress had three pads already in place. This was an improvement from our previous Allure experience. Still harder than we like, but not enough to cause significant back pain.

I have noticed less use of the foam pads on the other ships as well. I asked the hotel manager about this - he stated that the foam toppers are being replaced in many cases since they cannot be washed. He also said that the foam needs to be wrapped in plastic to be sanitary.