Looking for info on the air conditioned big bus tour

POA1

I've read about a big bus tour of Aruba for $20 pp that leaves from outside the cruise terminal. I'm trying to find some specifics. Does anyone know the tour operator's name? The time it leaves? Anything about the beach drop off/pick up?

Anything would be helpful. We're going to be on Holland America's Zuiderdam in December and we'll be the only ship in port.

Thanks!

I've read about a big bus tour of Aruba for $20 pp that leaves from outside the cruise terminal. I'm trying to find some specifics. Does anyone know the tour operator's name? The time it leaves? Anything about the beach drop off/pick up?

Anything would be helpful. We're going to be on Holland America's Zuiderdam in December and we'll be the only ship in port.

Thanks!

As you walk out the door of the terminal this tour won't be hard to find...they will come up to you. They leave a shot time after the ship docks as soon as the bus fills up...so get out there and grab your seat..they usually fill up fast. For $20.00 pp around the entire island it can't be beat.

They will answer all your questions about the beach drop off/pick up...a very nice white sand beach right by all the big hotels....So there will be some amenities. They are very punctual for their beach pick ups and will easily show where to be and at what time.

Disclaimer.....We didn't opt for the beach but many did on our bus.

As you walk out the door of the terminal this tour won't be hard to find...they will come up to you. They leave a shot time after the ship docks as soon as the bus fills up...so get out there and grab your seat..they usually fill up fast. For $20.00 pp around the entire island it can't be beat.

They will answer all your questions about the beach drop off/pick up...a very nice white sand beach right by all the big hotels....So there will be some amenities. They are very punctual for their beach pick ups and will easily show where to be and at what time.

Disclaimer.....We didn't opt for the beach but many did on our bus.

Thank you very much! Do you remember anything about the color of the bus or the logo? Appreciate the help!

Thank you very much! Do you remember anything about the color of the bus or the logo? Appreciate the help!

I believe they were wearing blue shirts....Again...you will have NO trouble spotting them, hearing them or the bus parked right next to the walkway :D

• 3 weeks later...

I too would be interested in this tour/info.  The name of the tour company.  I'd also like to know which beach they drop you off at and what the cost is for loungers there, etc... 

If you wouldn't mind reporting back after you go, it would be greatly appreciated.  😃

59 minutes ago, danicolie said:

I too would be interested in this tour/info.  The name of the tour company.  I'd also like to know which beach they drop you off at and what the cost is for loungers there, etc... 

If you wouldn't mind reporting back after you go, it would be greatly appreciated.  😃

We're planning on doing the big bus in late December. I'll report back with as many specifics as I can.

13 minutes ago, danicolie said:

Great!  thank you!  We're not going until April. 🙂 

Hopefully I'll have good news for you. We're a little apprehensive because my wife's dad will be with us and we'd hate to look like we don't know what we're doing. 

20 minutes ago, POA1 said:

Hopefully I'll have good news for you. We're a little apprehensive because my wife's dad will be with us and we'd hate to look like we don't know what we're doing. 

Oh my!  I’m in a similar situation... I’m bringing my mom and my aunt.  Out of all the islands in the Caribbean, my aunt says Aruba is the one she’s wanted to see forever!  No pressure!  lol!

Best of luck with your visit!  I’m sure it will go great! 

• 2 months later...