Oscar Perego

memoak

Just got an e-mail for a 20 day cruise we have coming up in November on the Crown and it shows Oscar Perego as the maitre_d. Does anyone know if he has already left the Pacific - I thought he was on that sip for life

Just got an e-mail for a 20 day cruise we have coming up in November on the Crown and it shows Oscar Perego as the maitre_d. Does anyone know if he has already left the Pacific - I thought he was on that sip for life

Yes he left Pacific a while ago, our favorite crazy MaitreD'

If he stays on Crown, which I doubt, we won't see him again as its the one Princess ship we would never book again after a Transatlantic with the worst food we ever had on Princess.

Hopefully the whole crew has changed since then so it should be fine now...……..

Edited by Griller

Thanks for the info.........

Great to hear he is on the Crown.

Thanks for the info.........

Great to hear he is on the Crown.

There are many reasons to book a specific cruise but once we found out that Oscar was to be aboard, that synched it, we immediately booked.

I am on the Crown for the crossing on the 3rd. Hope he is still there although I’m not sure I’ve ever met him or sailed with him.

Hope the food is good. I bought myself the PBP so I guess it won’t really matter. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I am on the Crown for the crossing on the 3rd. Hope he is still there although I’m not sure I’ve ever met him or sailed with him.

Hope the food is good. I bought myself the PBP so I guess it won’t really matter. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

If you had ever sailed with him - you would remember him believe me - just a tad on the wacky side

We're joining the Crown for 25 days soon, and hope Oscar will be Maitre D` then. He was a total hoot when we encountered him on the Pacific, so would love to cruise with him again.

I'd been wondering who would be the Maitre D` and who we'll have as CD and Captain. No emails from Princess to inform us for this cruise so far, which is disappointing.

We have confirmation that he is currently and will be aboard the Crown for the 10+10 day Caribbean cruise commencing November 17th. So he is bound to be aboard for the crossing as well as anything up to that date.

Edited by ONT-CA

I am on the Crown beginning Oct 23rd and the TA. It looks like we will have Oscar Perego. I actually did get an email some time ago from Princess.

Greetings from Oscar Perego, your maitre d'

Here you'll find a variety of ways to tempt your taste buds, from fresh, local cuisine to familiar favorites. I look forward to hosting you aboard for meals you'll treasure.