NCL Jade Beer Selection 2018

TommyTuesday

Good Evening! I'm curious if anyone who recently sailed NCL Jade has any photos of beer menus or can recall any of the beers selections offered on NCL Jade. I guess in the end it doesn't matter but as I look forward to my cruise in January 2019 I'm wondering if there will be a decent selection of beer or not. Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

No replies? That's disappointing. I haven't sailed on the Jade yet, but we're booked for a February 2019 sailing so I just started my research. When we had the drink package on the Epic last May I mostly stuck to mixed drinks during the day and wine at dinner. I'd be curious to see if there's any specialty beer offerings anywhere on the ship to change it up a bit.

I don't recall what we had on tap available at O'Sheehans on the Epic, I would guess that would be the best place to find something other than Bud/Coors/boring stuff. Can anyone chime in?

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:19 PM, TrumpyNor said:

This is the normal selection of beers that you find on most NCL ships incl. the Norwegian Jade:

776fca0e39b226bf7e7101c7665a680d.jpg

Thanks for posting this...very helpful.  Nice see to see at least one ipa offered!

Good thread! As far as mainstream goes, that’s not a bad selection at all!

Dumb question - does the ultimate beverage package also cover the Red Bull’s? Does it also cover a shot of vodka? You see where I’m going with this. 

Just now, slugg said:

Dumb question - does the ultimate beverage package also cover the Red Bull’s? Does it also cover a shot of vodka? You see where I’m going with this. 

It's funny you ask, I had plans to order a few Vodka Redbulls (hold the Vodka).!

15 hours ago, slugg said:

I have not tried because I don't drink them but from what I have heard, a can of Red Bull on its own is not covered but if you order a red bull and vodka, it is covered under the UBP.