RCL Anthem Roll Call missing from list

The following Roll Call is missing from the Searchable list, here is the breadcrumb trail. Please update the Search to include this Roll Call as we have people who are unable to find it without the Search.

3 minutes ago, Snowrose said:

The following Roll Call is missing from the Searchable list, here is the breadcrumb trail. Please update the Search to include this Roll Call as we have people who are unable to find it without the Search.

This would be the Roll Call, right?

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2392399-november-10-2018-bermuda/?page=1

15 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

Well, it's easily find-able by using the main forum page to go to the Royal Caribbean Roll Calls.

As I said, some folks don't know how to find it that way. Besides, that's no reason not to correct the database error.

6 minutes ago, Snowrose said:

As I said, some folks don't know how to find it that way. Besides, that's no reason not to correct the database error.

All searches are being worked on.  The computers are indexing all the content.  It takes a LONG time. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

All searches are being worked on.  The computers are indexing all the content.  It takes a LONG time. 

Except the other 3 cruises for Anthem and November are already indexed - we're talking only 23 days away, now. And I believe the problem is because the ship name, Anthem of the Seas, is not in the title. That may actually require the thread being hard coded into the search response.

Edited by Snowrose

2 minutes ago, Snowrose said:

Except the other 3 cruises for Anthem and November are already indexed - we're talking only 23 days away, now. And I believe the problem is because the ship name, Anthem of the Seas, is not in the title. That may actually require the thread being hard coded into the search response.

I don't know how it's indexing.  We've been told it's going from newest to oldest, but is that based on the most recent post or when the thread was created?  

I would not be hard coding anything into the search while an indexing is going on.