Roll Call Question

Teacher_91

Good morning,

I feel like an idiot for having to ask this question.  I've read all the details on how to find a Roll Call for a specific (my) upcoming cruise.  I can't find it.  I read the instructions for how to start a new Roll Call.  However,  I guess this is where my stupidity comes in.  😓  I can't find the button for creating a new topic, which if I am reading correctly is the next step when you can't find your Roll Call.  

I'm really excited about this cruise and looking forward to chatting and sharing insight with others, so any insight or help would be greatly appreciated.  :classic_biggrin:

P.S.  Just in case it might be helpful....  

The Roll Call I'm looking for is the Regal Princess sailing on September 28, 2019.   

44 minutes ago, Teacher_91 said:

Good morning,

I feel like an idiot for having to ask this question.  I've read all the details on how to find a Roll Call for a specific (my) upcoming cruise.  I can't find it.  I read the instructions for how to start a new Roll Call.  However,  I guess this is where my stupidity comes in.  😓  I can't find the button for creating a new topic, which if I am reading correctly is the next step when you can't find your Roll Call.  

I'm really excited about this cruise and looking forward to chatting and sharing insight with others, so any insight or help would be greatly appreciated.  :classic_biggrin:

The Roll Call I'm looking for is the Regal Princess sailing on September 28, 2019.   

If you're using an iPhone (or probably any other smart phone) the "mobile friendly" web page that has the click bar for a "new topic" (I.e., "start a new roll call") is right at the top of the page. Here's a pic of the click bar for Regal Princess:

IMG_3728.PNG

1 hour ago, Teacher_91 said:

Good morning,

Just  near the top of the list of roll calls  there is  a BLUE button "START A NEW TOPIC"

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/217-regal-princess-roll-calls/?

Put the date of your cruise  including year  & maybe the itinerary  like London to London or whereever the begins & ends