Dining Package and kids

jandj1224

I plan to purchase the 3 night dining package.  We would not purchase for our two kids as they would be $10 per meal in specialty restaurants.

How would this work as far as reservations they make are concerned?  They would probably make for 2 ppl vs. 4.  Do we just change on board?  

Also if we would like to reserve with members from another reservation, I would think that wouldn't be reflected in reservation with dining plan. 

I just made a reservation for the BOGO our first two nights dining on the Anthem for $40 a person. I just didn't select the kids in my reservation (you select the people with a blue check mark). It also has an option to add people from other reservations (obviously you would need their reservation information).

I'm the opposite of you though, I *do* plan on bringing my kids but I will just add them when I get onboard based on the advice here (since one child is free and one is $10 / day, I don't want to pay $40 for the two night package for them). We are hoping to do Chops and Jamie's which seem pretty family friendly.

43 minutes ago, jandj1224 said:

I plan to purchase the 3 night dining package.  We would not purchase for our two kids as they would be $10 per meal in specialty restaurants.

How would this work as far as reservations they make are concerned?  They would probably make for 2 ppl vs. 4.  Do we just change on board?  

Also if we would like to reserve with members from another reservation, I would think that wouldn't be reflected in reservation with dining plan. 

You would have to visit a specialty restaurant onboard to make these reservations.  You cannot make dining package reservations pre-cruise.