Theater related questions

Nemanoxer

There might be a topic for this already, in that case please close this one down and let me know. I did not find one.

I do love to go see production shows during cruising, so there are two questions on my mind by this time for my cruise on Edge:

1. At what times will production shows usually take place? Any indications yet?

2. Theater reminds me very much of Two70 venue on RCCL. Problem was that Two70 is an always open area, so busy guests could be sure they would not get good seats because those were all long taken by people who had already spent hours back there. Will that be the same on Edge, or will Edge theater only open for events, shows, shore excursion waiting etc?

Maybe you guys are smarter than me and help me out on this?!

Topic may as well be used for everyone else´s theater related stuff.

I think the theater schedule  will be the same format as other ships...but there is another area .".The Club " where there may be ongoing activities  and performances...very hi tech.

Have not been on Royal recently so not able to compare the Two 70 space..  

Celeb website for EDGE has an Entertainment section that may hold the answer

The Club:

Gathering space by day and a place of wild discovery by night—Celebrity Edge’s transformative venue will have you coming back for more. Experience everything from gaming and live DJ performances in this dynamic, multi-purpose space. Watch from the bar. Jump into the action. From sunrise to sunset, unexpected and engaging moments await at The Club.

Eve at Eden:

Eden, like so many aspects of Celebrity Edge, represents another revolution in modern luxury travel. It’s a space where nature is so present, we call it “a room that lives.” It’s an experience so multi-faceted and innovative, you won’t find anything else like it as sea—or anywhere. And no two visits to Eden are ever the same.

interactive dining experiences and live musical performances.

Edited by hcat

I was only "worrying" about the theater and if it will be open doors all day long and people filling the seats already whilst others are still sunbathing. As that was what happened to me on Anthem OTS.

However, a Celebrity agent finally took time for me and confirmed that that will not be the case and theater will only be open on assigned purposes.

Agree with the comparison. Eden and Two70 (RCCL Quantum Class) are both very similar spaces on the back of the ship.  The difference is that Two 70 turns into an electronic theater with shows at night that require tickets.  Eden will be a fancy dining specialty restaurant which might have some unusual entertainment (acrobats and snakes?) while dining there.  Not sure if it has any formal show-type entertainment.