Bliss 12/22 and Speciality Restaurants reservation help!!!

kalliyan1

Hi,

We just booked this Christmas cruise.  Everything is pretty much already booked for whats allowed for pre-board booking.  We are a party of seven and pretty flexible with days and times.  So the question I have is, what are the odds of getting reservations for places like Cagney's and Teppanyaki if we try to book when we first get on?  Do you have to go the the reservations desk or can I do it on the app and be just as successful?

I have been told that if we pre-purchase the specialty dining package before we get on, its cheaper than once on board (by how much I don't know) but once we purchase it, it's non refundable if we cant get the restaurants we want.  I just don't know what to do.

With the Dining packages, I've read you can choose appetizers, sides & dessert(as many as you like) and 1 entree is this correct information?

If we go to a place like Cagney's NOT on a package, is it a la carte or a cover charge

TIA for the help.

There are more reservations availible on embarkation day. However, there will be thousands who might be trying to make reservations just like you plan on doing.

Cagney's will be easier to get than Teppanyaki mainly because of the size of your group and the size/amount of tables in Teppanyaki.

You can make reservations at many locations but if you are able, try to log into the ship's wifi when you first enter the terminal (before boarding) and use the app.

Buying the SDP online is $10 less than buying onboard.

You are correct as far as apps, sides, 1 entree, etc.

Cagney's is a la carte without the SDP.

Edited by Two Wheels Only

Tables are held for onboard reservations  For a large group, go straight to The Social, Deck 6 Mid when you embark  on our Bliss. 

On our Bliss Cruise, Carney’s was sold out for all days and all times by 1 pm on embarkation day  so, getting reservations for a large group is top priority  

2 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Tables are held for onboard reservations  For a large group, go straight to The Social, Deck 6 Mid when you embark  on our Bliss. 

On our Bliss Cruise, Carney’s was sold out for all days and all times by 1 pm on embarkation day  so, getting reservations for a large group is top priority  

3 hours ago, Two Wheels Only said:

There are more reservations availible on embarkation day. However, there will be thousands who might be trying to make reservations just like you plan on doing.

Cagney's will be easier to get than Teppanyaki mainly because of the size of your group and the size/amount of tables in Teppanyaki.

You can make reservations at many locations but if you are able, try to log into the ship's wifi when you first enter the terminal (before boarding) and use the app.

Buying the SDP online is $10 less than buying onboard.

You are correct as far as apps, sides, 1 entree, etc.

Cagney's is a la carte without the SDP.

Thank you so much for the help/info!!!