Help New RCL cruiser and beverage questions

Yukonbear

We have cruised many times on Princess and Celebrity but his is our first on RCL (Oasis of the Seas Jan 2019).  I know you can bring on two bottles of wine but can you bring more and pay a corkage (amt$?).  Second, can you bring on a case or two of soda.  If yes, does it have to be with your carry on or can you drop it off with a label and your bags to be delivered to your room.

Thanks for the help 

3 minutes ago, Yukonbear said:

We have cruised many times on Princess and Celebrity but his is our first on RCL (Oasis of the Seas Jan 2019).  I know you can bring on two bottles of wine but can you bring more and pay a corkage (amt$?).  Second, can you bring on a case or two of soda.  If yes, does it have to be with your carry on or can you drop it off with a label and your bags to be delivered to your room.

Thanks for the help 

Extra bottles (if found) are held and returned at the end of the cruise.  No option for paying additional fees to bring them aboard.

12 cans of soda or water per stateroom, must be carried on and not in checked luggage.

Only two bottles of wine per stateroom. You may also carry on 12 cans/bottles of soda or water (I think up to 17 oz. each). Cannot check cases. Relatively new rule and I understand it is being enforced.