Coming back to RCL

skidawg79

I'm a semi avid cruiser (been on 5 cruises now in the last 9 years) and coming back to RCL after my last 3 on Carnival.     I was on the Oasis about 7 years ago and looking at the Harmony in May.   I'll post more as i get closer to the cruise but i did have one quick question for now.    The itinerary has the "perfect day at Cococay" and charging a little more for it because of the new things to do there.  However,  from what i am reading  the waterpark and everything isn't scheduled to open until May 19'.   the cruise I'm looking at is May 19, 2019.    My experience with cruise lines in the past is they tend to either 1. not open things like this on time or 2. open it with half the attractions/public areas under construction (post dry dock type stuff).    Am I naive to think that the water park will be fully operational by 5/19/19?  haha   Either way, Cant wait to get it officially booked!

3 hours ago, skidawg79 said:

The itinerary has the "perfect day at Cococay" and charging a little more for it because of the new things to do there.  

I don't believe any sailing to CoCoCay has gone up in price strictly because of the new attraction there.