FLL flight time after port of Miami

canyoncam

Nothing is booked yet. Looking at cruise out of Miami in April but we have SW points so we will fly through FLL. Group of ten or more so we will have private prearranged shuttle. Only direct flight home departs 1:30pm. This is doable, right? Main concern is number of people, but with a prearranged shuttle should go fine. I just want reassurance. A 2:00 flight I wouldn’t worry about it’s that half hour that gets me nervous. 😊 

1:30 will be easy and will leave you with time to kill at FLL.  The ride from POM to FLL only takes about 45+ minutes - even if you are among the last off the ship at about 9:30 and do not load into a shared shuttle or Uber until 10, you will be at FLL before 11:00.  Any flights leaving after about 11:30 should be easy

Thanks. Appreciate it. Years ago we did this with only three people and I recall not getting to airport until noon. But I don’t recall why. My memory sucks. That’s why I am always looking things up and asking questions (then I forget answers!)

No issues at all taking a 1:30 flight.   If anything enjoy breakfast and let the morning traffic leave the Miami area.  If you leave the ship and are on your way around 10, you will be entering the terminal at FLL around 10:45 am.