how to post a question/comment on roll call

i've used CC a while ago, but can't seems to do anything on the site now.  Where can I find information on how to post (without replying to a posting) and how can I find a posting by searching on the posting number?  I've been very frustrated trying to use this wonderful source of information

loveopera13

do you need to find something to reply to?  I only want to say hello to the roll call and let the mix and mingle person if I will be going to the mix/mingle.  I just went through the 2338  postings and wrote down posting numbers that I want to go back to or respond to, but don't know how to get back to those postings.

4 minutes ago, loveopera13 said:

do you need to find something to reply to?

No.  Just go to the bottom of the page and click in the "Reply to this topic" box.  Type what you want and click "Submit Reply"

10 minutes ago, loveopera13 said:

I just went through the 2338  postings and wrote down posting numbers that I want to go back to or respond to, but don't know how to get back to those postings.

You'll have to go back through each page and find the posts.  I think there are 40 posts/page, that might help you find the individual posts a little quicker.  You can click the plus at the bottom of the page for every post you want to quote, then look at the bottom right of your screen and click the button for 'Quote x posts'.  Then all the quotes should show up in one post. 

This is all assuming you're working on a desktop.  If you're on a mobile device, it might be a little different.