Smoothies Availability at Breakfast?

roberts2005

They are surcharge on the room service menu or at the Explorations Cafe. Have never seen them myself as a free Neptune perk. You could make your own in your room  with a small "bullet blender" if you wanted to - yogurt always available along with various fresh fruits.

I always keep cartons of yogurt in the refrig and boxes of the Kellogg's granola in my cabin for my home-made breakfast. Mix it up in a special deep dish I bring along. 

Edited by OlsSalt

There is one offered with room service, it is $4.95 but if in a Neptune or Pinnacle there is not a charge. 

"Kick Start": Yogurt, honey, banana, pineapple, berries, and peaches. 

If you google recent suite breakfast cards you will see it as an additional selection.

Personally I have not seen any smoothie at the Lido, but have had the Lido Bar make a non-alcoholic pina colada for me (basically a coconut/pineapple smoothie). It was around $5. 

Edited by aotmc
added name of smoothie

(Personally I have not seen any smoothie at the Lido, but have had the Lido Bar make a non-alcoholic pina colada for me (basically a coconut/pineapple smoothie). It was around $5. )

Thanks for the idea, but looking for one with little or no sugar.

Will search for breakfast card

5 minutes ago, sevenseasnomad said:

As someone said, smoothies are free to NS passengers.  We enjoyed one every morning while waiting for the NG to open for breakfast.

We aren't in a suite this sailing.  Does anyone know if smoothies are part of the Quench Package?

We are in a NS.  Do you remember what type of smoothies they were.

Thanks

13 hours ago, sevenseasnomad said:

We aren't in a suite this sailing.  Does anyone know if smoothies are part of the Quench Package?

@sevenseasnomad, unless there’s been recent changes the Quench Package does include smoothies ...

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Beverage-Packages.pdf

Edited by Dogstar
Typo correction

When we were on the Zaandam this summer, a smoothie was offered on the brunch menu in the MDR on the two Sundays  we were on board.  I didn't see it offered anytime else.  I didn't have it, but my DH and DS did and they said it was good.