Skagway, White Pass Scenic Railway - LUXURY CLASS

tawlaw1526

We took the regular train in 2007 and enjoyed it. We were not going to do it again last year until I read about the VIP car. We have done a number of rail trips in private rail cars, and this sounded right up our alley. We enjoyed it thoroughly, comfortable swivel club seat, hors d'oeuvres , beer and wine, and a great narrator. The rear platform is large enough to accommodate 3 people on each side for photography.

• Like 1

My problem with the VIP or luxury cars is they all seem to be first thing in the morning! Who needs an open bar and hors d'oeuvres when the trip is over by 11:30am?

Tell me you had different times and I will SO be on this for five people in June 2020! 

Edited by crystalspin

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/27/2019 at 7:08 PM, crystalspin said:

My problem with the VIP or luxury cars is they all seem to be first thing in the morning! Who needs an open bar and hors d'oeuvres when the trip is over by 11:30am?

Tell me you had different times and I will SO be on this for five people in June 2020! 

I'm looking to book this for May of 2020 on the Koningsdam and they have a 9 am time and a 1 pm time.  We are booking the 1 pm. 

• Thanks 1