Pearl Thermal Spa - Male & Female?

KaDarr

Six weeks to go until our Christmas cruise on the Pearl. I booked the thermal spa pass for both my husband and myself but just now after having perused the deck plans I see that there is a female side and a male side. Ugg. I guess that makes sense maybe if there were going to be some nudity going on.  So we can't hang out in the thermal spa together at all???

Also, can you bring a beverage into the thermal spa?

There is no coed steam room, sauna facilities, but the therapy pool, a hot tub, and the heated lounges in the larger part of the spa area are coed.  Not sure if you can bring drinks in or not. There is water and I believe iced tea available inside the spa area.

4 hours ago, KaDarr said:

Six weeks to go until our Christmas cruise on the Pearl. I booked the thermal spa pass for both my husband and myself but just now after having perused the deck plans I see that there is a female side and a male side. Ugg. I guess that makes sense maybe if there were going to be some nudity going on.  So we can't hang out in the thermal spa together at all???

Also, can you bring a beverage into the thermal spa?

The vast majority of the suite is coed, especially the pools. The separate sides include the dressing rooms, some plunge pools, and a steam room. You will have plenty of space to have together time. As far as drinks, you can bring what you want, just please don't bring glass, in case it breaks.

Edited by zqvol