Am I logged in or not?

So I clicked through on a thread I'm subscribed to.  I saw what's below.  I think I'd have to log in again to post a reply, but i was able to go here and post this without logging in.  And yes, I followed the instructions on the sticky above, and it works some of the time.  Sometimes, I get the reply box and sometimes I get this (Notice it says I have to login to comment, but the upper right says I'm logged in.

1199862377_ScreenShot2018-11-07at9_39_39PM.thumb.png.e57c052eb1415876689245be807dbe65.png

I have found on my phone if I click on the newspaper icon on the blue bar (activity streams) and then on boards on the white bar above it, then it knows that I am logged in. This started happening yesterday.

4 hours ago, abbydancer said:

So I clicked through on a thread I'm subscribed to.  I saw what's below.  I think I'd have to log in again to post a reply, but i was able to go here and post this without logging in.

I suspect that you were automatically logged in again between going to the first thread and posting here. The work being done on the log-in system yesterday did seem to lead to log-in behaviour not being quite as normal. But there don't seem to be many reports of persistent problems.

I'm also seeing weird log in problems.

I have three bookmarked URLs, all three are to custom activity streams.  This morning URL #1 and #2 got me the "Create an account..." window.  URL #3 worked.  I found that after #3 worked, the other two worked normally.