Has anyone ever booked a private session with a Princess Photographer?

CutestLittleEvil

I am considering booking a private photo session in the hopes that my loved ones and I may take pictures some place on the ship other than the backdrops and in front of the grand staircases.

Has anyone else done this? What was the cost of your package? What locations were offered for you to take your pictures?

Thanks!

S

We did a photo package, though it was a number of years ago so things may have changed.  We were offered different locations, but as we had a toddler not all were suitable so we chose  to use  a room that was set up with white background and a few props instead.   It was a very long session, with a LOT of photos, then we had a second appointment to view and choose the photos.  The cost was dependant on the number of photos we bought (might have changed since).

The photos were very good and we were very happy with them,  it allowed us to get some great photos of all of us as a family, we weren't rushed and as we didn't have an audience we didn't feel embarrassed posing :classic_blush:  

We did it on a New England cruise about 5 years ago.  It was in the studio.  They spent and hour or so and then we came back a few hours later where they did the sell job.  Lots of pretty music with a video montage.  The lighting control does make a difference.  We were smart enough to dress in dark clothing so he could highlight our faces.  A lot of people miss that.  We bought some pictures and they charged you big time if you wanted digital copies.  The pictures were nice and I do use them as avatars in some places.

I attached an example.

You can easily spend 300 to 400 without trying too hard.  

Scan 8.jpeg