Best Roatan Tour Ever! You wont be disappointed!

Ousoonerprincess

I cant begin to say enough about Johan with RealDealRoatanTours.  We were initially a bit hesitant to book with a tour outside of the cruise ship. My husband certainly does due diligence in his research. He couldnt seem to find a tour that was customized to what we wanted to do in Roatan. Most of the tours seemed to take you to see the monkeys and sloths but most seemed to spend hours at the beach which we did not want to do. My husband messaged asking many questions, all of which had unbelievable quick responses too. After seeing reviews from other cruisers that had used Johan, we booked our tour. We could not have been any happier. Unlike a lot of the tours where you are packed in with 20 or 30 people, there was one other couple with us. Johan was waiting for us when we got off the ship. He took us to his newer SUV with wonderfully working AC. If you look at reviews for some other tours, this is not always the case. When you are touring on a hot and humid day in Roatan, I assure you, his cars AC is much appreciated. Johan started our tour by taking us to a local area that sold souvenirs. Unlike the vendors on the pier owned by the cruise ships, these vendors are not only cheaper but buying from them actually helps the locals earn money. Johan was waiting in the car with the AC blowing cool air for us, when we were done shopping and ready to go to the next stop. Being able to customize our own tour, we had requested to visit a local childrens home. We had read about it and wanted to visit and donate school supplies. We were able to visit and see some of the children and hear about their mission and ways to donate and help their cause. We were then taken to the monkey/sloth sanctuary. Let me add, Johan had us arriving before the many other groups. We were able to go through all of our stops without being rushed or crowded by other groups as we were finishing up about the time the other groups were arriving, giving us much more time to enjoy our stops. I can't describe the joy of seeing the monkeys and sloths. I would recommend if you can only do one thing while at Roatan, do this. Johan then took us to a chocolate factory where we tasted samples and saw how their chocolate is made. We were then taken do see some wonderful views of Roatan where we took pictures. We then visited a rum factory that makes wonderful cakes as well as saw a lighthouse. Throughout this entire tour, he talked to us about history of the island and the life of living on the island for locals. When Johan was satisfied we had experienced all we wanted, he dropped us off right at the pier to board the boat. All of this was included in a lower price than any of the other tours we looked at. Johan will customize your tour as you would like from zip lining, snorkeling, visiting the beach etc. You will not find a better deal or experience, that I can assure you.  You can check it out via www.realdealroatantours.com.   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...