Voom Internet 1 or devices

Yukonbear

1 minute ago, Yukonbear said:

Can I just order 2 devices and have my wife use one of them.  Or would she have to sign in as me.  I think she would just like to message with her daughter/son

You are given a wireless password so no username.

If only one of you wants to use the internet at a time a one device package works, just log out of network on one device and into the network on another device. 

If you both want internet access at the same time get a 2 device package.

A-

1 minute ago, iahawkfan21 said:

My wife and I always just get the one device plan.   If one person has logged in in the other one goes to try it just logs them out, not a big deal.  No need to buy 2 device package.

Except for when you both want to be on a device at the same time which depending on the people might happen always. Personally I would have to get the 2 devices at a minimum for two people cause I can’t imagine personally being able to share one connection since we would personally always want to be on. But depends on the people and your use of the internet. 

4 minutes ago, sh2738 said:

Except for when you both want to be on a device at the same time which depending on the people might happen always. Personally I would have to get the 2 devices at a minimum for two people cause I can’t imagine personally being able to share one connection since we would personally always want to be on. But depends on the people and your use of the internet. 

Could be an issue but for us the one device is more than adequate.  Really depends on how often/much you  planned to use it.

2 hours ago, blackshirt said:

Yes, you can buy a 2 device package and let your wife use one of them. You do not have to buy two 1 device packages. 

This is the correct answer to what the OP is asking.  

You are given a password for accessing the internet via ship's wifi.  You can give it to whomever you please (even someone in a different stateroom), but only two devices may be using that password at any given time.