Quench Beverage Package for coffee at Koningsdam's Grand Dutch Cafe

Apple5

For those of you that have been on Koningsdam specifically, can the Quench Beverage Package be used at the Grand Dutch Cafe for coffee? The only information I have found online refers to the Explorations Cafe, which I assume is referenced simply because this is a fleetwide location whereas Koningsdam additionally has the Grand Dutch Cafe.

Many thanks

• 2 months later...

Having just returned from Koningsdam, I can now answer my own question. Yes, the coffees in the Grand Dutch Cafe are included in the Quench beverage package as are all the coffees in the Explorations Cafe, including the iced variety and bottles of Vitamin Water. Note, however, that non-alcoholic beer is not included in the Quench beverage package even though we enquired at one bar and were told it was, we were charged a massive $7.99 for a bottle in the Lido Market and Customer Services would not remove the charge (and it wasn't very nice either).

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/19/2019 at 10:21 AM, Apple5 said:

Note, however, that non-alcoholic beer is not included in the Quench beverage package even though we enquired at one bar and were told it was, we were charged a massive $7.99 for a bottle in the Lido Market and Customer Services would not remove the charge (and it wasn't very nice either).

According to their website it is 

B8B45357-CABA-4AF1-BB33-2A2FAA2AF05F.jpeg