Amex offer ?

Orlandorandall

10 hours ago, Sillyjilly said:

As long as you spend 500 bucks or more total.

Ok thanks! I was looking at our booking and I can’t see where I prepay? Is it in my online check in? Also does it matter if I make two separate payments for two bookings that’s equal over $500? 

Edited by Orlandorandall

2 hours ago, Orlandorandall said:

Ok thanks! I was looking at our booking and I can’t see where I prepay? Is it in my online check in? Also does it matter if I make two separate payments for two bookings that’s equal over $500? 

Nothing in the full terms of the offer says it has to be a single transaction.

On 11/20/2018 at 8:48 PM, winchesterdog said:

Does anyone have another direct link for this offer the previous posted one is not working for me.

Try that link again.  It didn't work for me the first time I saw it but it did work this morning.  www.americanexpress.com/wlcl 

On 11/20/2018 at 7:56 PM, Orlandorandall said:

Is there any way to take advantage of the offer if your cruise is already paid in full. Possibly like cruise cash? Thanks in advance 

If you are not past final payment and you ask Carnival to credit you back $500 on the reservation and then recharge it on the Amex. You can also use the offer to prepay gratuities. 

On 11/21/2018 at 7:31 AM, Orlandorandall said:

As long as the charges hit the same statement and add up to $500 and are posted as Carnival Resv. the offer will be triggered. You won’t get the immediate email saying you’ve got the credit but it will post to your statement.

1 hour ago, Jerseygirl1416 said:

The offer is only good for charges posted by Carnival Resv. The offer will not trigger for charges posted by Carnival fun shops.

Last year my charges (non - ticket) worked on the AMEX offer - I am hoping for similar success this year but your post worries me. I'll keep an eye on my 501.00 charge yesterday (Completely fun shop driven drink package etc.) if I get statement credit I'll post.

11 minutes ago, winchesterdog said:

Last year my charges (non - ticket) worked on the AMEX offer - I am hoping for similar success this year but your post worries me. I'll keep an eye on my 501.00 charge yesterday (Completely fun shop driven drink package etc.) if I get statement credit I'll post.

Ok, please post if you’re successful. It’s never been reported here to work but would be great if it did.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2018 at 2:37 PM, winchesterdog said:

I will confirm the charge must come from Carnival Reservations and not just Carnival. I added Cheers package and it did not work. I added a guest ($600) and it emailed me immediately that I had triggered the deal.

Best

Kevin

Thanks for reporting back. Too bad.