Carnival Dream - LIVE- Dec 2-9 NOLA to Western Carib., Fun Times, Menus, etc

Saint Greg

The pizza clock is running. 15 people were in front of me when I got in line. I’m not taking the standard pepperoni today. I’m doing pepperoni mushroom. I was to the front of the line in 3 1/2 minutes though.

Edited by Saint Greg

Good morning. Slept good last night. 7 straight hours. No broken sleep. No scooby doo. This time it was American Ninja Warrior.

It looks better out here today. No wet decks.

I see a holiday show on the schedule today so I want to make sure I catch that. That’s something you don’t get to see the rest of the year.

6A2C5BDF-EB96-471C-AC6A-9F289B458BEA.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Good morning. Slept good last night. 7 straight hours. No broken sleep. No scooby doo. This time it was American Ninja Warrior.

I see a holiday show on the schedule today so I want to make sure I catch that. That’s something you don’t get to see the rest of the year.

Great review and we will be on the Dream in February. We are planning

19 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Great review and will be on the Dream in 3 months. We plan on spending lots of time between our cove balcony and the serenity deck. Have a great cruise and thanks for sharing!!

Edited by cggurl
grammar

Great information.  We will be on the week of Christmas and so looking forward to it.  This thread has us really excited.  

You said the craps minimum was $5.  Did you happen to see if there is a limit on the odds.  Some ships only allow single or double odds.

thanks!

20 minutes ago, odis said:

Great information.  We will be on the week of Christmas and so looking forward to it.  This thread has us really excited.  

You said the craps minimum was $5.  Did you happen to see if there is a limit on the odds.  Some ships only allow single or double odds.

thanks!

Just walked by again. The have two signs that say min $5, max $500. Nothing about odds.

My measuring stick for the number of kids on board...not too bad. I haven’t noticed them too much. There were a few annoying urchins on the elevator with me last night after dinner. After the late comedy show a bunch of them were peeking around the staircase between deck 4 and 5. They did something that made a loud boom and took off running down to the kids clubs. Then a half dozen were at the pizza place at 1am. 

82C0A4BF-76DE-4577-A821-C2EDEA17DBB0.jpeg