Carnival Dream - LIVE- Dec 2-9 NOLA to Western Carib., Fun Times, Menus, etc

Saint Greg

Wow this stinks. I’ve aleady reached photo upload limit on cruise critic. And I didn’t start using cruise critic for picture hosting until I got on the ship. The precruise stuff I uploaded elsewhere then linked them here. Kind of a hassle.

a9f224aef796996b6d735c39ff48eb5e.jpg

So I was getting on the elevator going up to Lido. I push the up button. A lady walks up and pushes the lit up button again. I get on and push 10. The lady gets on and pushes 11. We stop on deck 7. Another lady gets on and looks at the lit buttons 10 and 11. Then she presses 10 again. I see this a lot but don’t understand why people push buttons that have already been pushed...just an observation  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, kctraveling said:

Thanks for sharing the crowd information for last nights comedy show. I've read in so many other places that one must show up 45 mins early to get a seat. Also, your pizza was out very fast! seemed to be much faster than your last trip.

No problem. I’ve read the same thing but never experience it. I believe it on ships like sunshine where they moved comedy to a smaller lounge. Or vista where they have more people and a smaller comedy club. But this is my third time on a Dream Class and I haven’t seen anything like that. I’ve seen it get to standing room only a couple shows per cruise but it was never a situation where you couldn’t walk in 15 mins before the show and get a seat. The 11:15 show never did fill up last night and the ship was dead after midnight. Maybe the waits happen in the summer but it seems like the additional people on board in the summer are probably children who can’t go to adult comedy.

2 minutes ago, Anyislandwilldo said:

How's the volume on the TV on the lido deck?  Past cruises it has been way to loud for me.

I haven’t heard the TV yet. I went in the theater before that morning show started. It’s never bothered me in the past but I may have suffered some hearing loss at rock concerts over the years.

Before the Reds vs Blues mixology contest I decided to look for the ironing room since I’m on that deck this time ... I’m going to need to do some touch up on my shirt for elegant night tonight. I guess I envisioned a room with 10 or more ironing boards...nope....just the two...one more than a regular laundry room.

e4525f164170898133493088dda2c39c.jpg

Edited by Saint Greg