How Comfy/Uncomfy are the Wonder's beds?

berbet

Are the beds comfy? Do the cabin stewards have egg crate foam that they can bring you to put on top of the mattress? Last time we were at Disney's Pop Century the beds were so uncomfortable that I was happy to go home after 4 nights of sleeping on it. Don't think I could have stood one more. Want to make sure that if the Wonder's beds are uncomfortable that I am prepared. Tx

We were pleasantly surprized how comfy the beds were. We have stayed in hotels that were horrible too!!!

But on both the ships we have never had a bad bed yet. That is 10 cruises.

I have never seen or heard of the egg crates on dcl for your bed, I'm sure they dont have them.

mom x4,grandma x4

Hi Berbet - In the past 3 months, I have been on Disney Wonder, RCI Voyager, RCI Navigator, Norweigan Dawn and Celebrity Infinity - and stayed 3 nights at WDW POFQ. In my opinion, the Wonder has the best beds at sea, and there is no comparison between the Wonder and Disney's land accommodations. I am fairly sure that you can request the egg shell lining. Have a great time.

Thanks. I had read that on RCI you could request egg shell foam mattresses, which we did and the cabin steward had put them on our bed. It made it very comfortable. We have a Select Comfort bed at home and it's hard to sleep anywhere else -- except maybe the Swan and Dolphin which have the Heavenly Beds.

We just got off the Wonder a few days ago - the bed felt fine. You can feel the seam where the 2 beds are pushed together to make the queen, but it's not something that makes the bed uncomfortable. A friend has slept on the sofabed many times - she swears that is comfortable also.

I know what you mean about the Pop Century Beds - yuk. We just got back from a cruise on the Wonder after spending 4 days at Pop Century. The beds on the Wonder are "Wonder"ful. They are very soft!!

We were so comfortable that we booked a 7 day in November while on board. Hope this helps.

I don't remember honestly.

I'm so tired by the time I go to bed that I just crash. Any horizontal and many vertical surfaces would be just fine at that point.

The Disney ships make for some very long days.

Archived