cruising with kids

Ang16430

I noticed a lot of cruise ships only have stand up showers. I will be travelling with small children who take baths. is there enough room to put a blow up tub in the bathroom for a bath for a 3 year old? i already booked a balcony cruise ship onboard the carnival magic, and it does have a stand up shower and no bath. i know we will get through it but if i can bring a blow up bathtub meant for babies that would work for a bath.

We've cruised with our kids since they were both about 9 months old. When they were little, I just sat them on the floor of the shower. Many of the showers have the wand shower head so I just let them hold that and play with it while I washed them up. Then borrowed it to rinse them off. 

I suggest letting your child grab a few showers at home to get used to the water and make it an adventure on the ship. There will be enough room in the bathroom for the blow up tub, but it is going to be really tight.

• Like 1