Msc Preziosa cabin and drink package?

andie1mac

Sorry if this has been asked many times.

never done a cruise so left it to the advisor to choose my cabin number,   We have a bella balcony cabin 8145 is this ok, and it £26 pppn for the drinks package, we do like a drink with meals and then maybe a couple in the lounge later.  We go October 2nd 2019 thanks for any help in advance 

2 hours ago, andie1mac said:

Sorry if this has been asked many times.

never done a cruise so left it to the advisor to choose my cabin number,   We have a bella balcony cabin 8145 is this ok, and it £26 pppn for the drinks package, we do like a drink with meals and then maybe a couple in the lounge later.  We go October 2nd 2019 thanks for any help in advance 

That stateroom is well located, centre ship and convenient to the atrium and elevators. You will be looking out over the lifeboats but they will not disturb your view much. Higher decks cost more. The drinks package at £27 pppn is still good value for alcoholic drinks, coffees, sodas, bottled water and so so wine. Preziosa was our first MSC ship and is a lovely ship. Bôn voyage, Ken.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, andie1mac said:

Thank you how do I find out what drink are in each please

The UK site is notoriously vague regarding what drinks are actually included in the packages.  See the list below from the US site for an idea.  I'm actually having difficulty figuring out where the US site has moved this list to so I'm glad I copied it.

Nov 2018 Drink_Package_Comparison_Guide.pdf

• Thanks 1