eticket process and fantastica cabin vs bella perks

pspehar

Last week I booked a last-ish minute cruise on Sinfonia departing 12/19 through cruisesheets.  On Dec 6, I received the booking confirmation from MSC.  I completed our web check in yesterday, Dec 10. 

Is there anything further that I should be doing to get an e-ticket?  I can get into the MSC My booking page and see the completed check ins.  I can also see the Stateroom number is assigned.  But I don't see an e-ticket or any specific information about when and where to board in Barcelona.   

I will probably call MSC and ask, but I thought I should get the nitty gritty from the real experts here first.

A second question I have: I booked a guarantee I2 - Interior Stateroom Fantastica Experience.  It seems we got upgraded a bit to cabin 7114 category O1 - Bella Oceanview.  Having an oceanview (lifeboat obstructed) sounds like an awesome upgrade.  The cabin is listed on icruse as a Bella Oceanview Stateroom.  I am guessing the Bella part is just a name and I should consider this an upgrade, correct?  Or will this cabin conflict with the breakfast room service/12 drinks perk?

Thanks!

You need to contact the company you booked with.  You should have received your tickets by now!

You will still have the Fantastica 'Experience' despite your cabin being classed as 'Bella' so you won't be charged for the room service breakfast - you've received a cabin upgrade but keep the 'Experience' you booked.

Thanks!  I finally figured it out. 

First, I needed to register and log in with my email address rather than just the booking number.  I then found the Request E-Ticket button.  However, it would not allow me to click it.  Even though i had entered passport info and web check in status was complete, I had to also add drivers license detail to our profiles.  Finally the eticket button was highlighted!