Plus size cruisers and the ropes course?

Maryscooking

Hi all, I'm hoping someone on the fluffier/curvier side of body shapes has attempted the ropes course on board (we are cruising on Breakaway specifically, but any I'd be glad to hear about any experiences) and would be willing to share how it went for them or a friend or family member.  Are there weight limits?  Are the harnesses accommodating of larger hips?  Are any of the obstacles hard/impossible due to body size?  Thanks for any info!

We were on the BA 2 years ago and I did the ropes course.  I am also on the "fluffier" side and had no problems with the harness or the course.  It was a lot of fun and I was very proud of myself for doing it.  The hardest part for me was the small zipline at the end and that was only because I had no idea what to do when you reached the end.  I would definitely do it again. 

Ropes Course: Must be 48" (122cm) or taller to be on the course without a chaperone. Max weight is 300 lbs (136kgs) Skytykes (child's course) available for under 48" (122cm) as long as chaperone is present. Max weight is 300 lbs (136kgs). Enclosed footwear is required (such as sneakers) – no flip flops or sandals are permitted on the ropes course.

• Like 1