Tours to Alhambra

Gigiandbaba

We used Spain Day Tours on our recent trip on Celebrity Reflection.  We did the Malaga to Alhambra tour as well as others with Spain Day Tours while in Spain. I can't say enough good things about Spain Day Tours.  Highly recommend them.

Here is the link to my post on the Spain Ports board.  My comments are post #142  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/1210662-spain-day-tours/?page=4

12 hours ago, SoccerMom#3 said:

We used Spain Day Tours on our recent trip on Celebrity Reflection.  We did the Malaga to Alhambra tour as well as others with Spain Day Tours while in Spain. I can't say enough good things about Spain Day Tours.  Highly recommend them.

Here is the link to my post on the Spain Ports board.  My comments are post #142  https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/1210662-spain-day-tours/?page=4

Thank you for the information-we emailed them, got a prompt reply and have booked the tour. We will look into the other stops in Spain to see what tours they offer.

While on the Oceania Riviera, we used Spain Day tours in November to go from the Malaga Cruise terminal to Alhambra and can highly recommend. We were surprised to be picked up in 50ish passenger bus at the cruise terminal because we thought it was a small group tour.

We were accompanied by a guide who spoke about history of Andalusia on the way up and back. We had a bathroom stop before we reached Alhambra in a very clean rest stop with shops and food.

Once we arrived at Alhambra, we were split into 16 person groups with a local guide. Our guide was amazing.

it was a long morning, but we stopped Grenada for lunch where there were a lot of choices.

Edited by cruzzzinma