Gift card specials

lele100

7 hours ago, figgarro said:

You could have used those miles book a flight valued at more than $200.  Southwest Rapid rewards are vauled at 1.6 Cents for wanna get away fares.  So 20,000 rewards points would have allowed you to book a flight worth $320. 

That’s assuming I would have used the miles for air travel, which I would probably not do as the vacations I’ll be taking are either drivable locations or places that Southwest doesn’t fly. But thanks for the update, since others may benefit from that info! 😀

16 hours ago, Shaded Lady said:

I just got 2 $100 gift cards for free!

I fly on Southwest for work and I don't have their credit card because work makes me use my corporate card for travel. So I've been accruing these travel miles for a while. I had about 30K in points.

Someone told me about the 'More Rewards' site and I was able to go in there and buy 2 Carnival gift cards for 10,000 points each. I'll never get enough points for airfare, and probably wouldn't use them anyway, so basically I got the cards for free, and used up what were otherwise useless points to me! I'm a happy lady!

So if any of you have unused Southwest flier points, here's the link!  https://www.southwest.com/rapidrewards/redeem-more-rewards  You'll need to sign in with your Rapid Rewards account and then click on the Gift Cards section. You should see the Carnival cards there.

Congratulations- - that's a very nice deal!  

• Like 1