Oasis: Noisy Interior Aft Cabins?

sjmbruce

Near the back of the ship, there are a handful of interior rooms tucked in by the elevators on decks 8-14.  This is an ideal location for us, as our family members are traveling in the balcony cabins right across the hall. However, I’m a little worried about noise, as these cabins are all next to, above, or below venues such as Dazzle, or the Diamond Club. Has anyone stayed in these rooms or does anyone have some insight? I’d hate to spend the cruise being kept up until 3:00 am by music.  Thanks!

You would never hear a thing from the DL.  The cabins you are talking about back up to a open space crew area along side of Dazzles.  When you enter Dazzles it is a long way to the front where the band plays.  Both decks of Dazzles are nothing but small booths and tables lining the walls, Any of those cabins above 10 will be absolutely quiet.  Even 8 or 9 will be sound proof.  If your sailing after the Oasis refurb the DL will be gone and replaced by Wonderland. happy cruising

16 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

You would never hear a thing from the DL.  The cabins you are talking about back up to a open space crew area along side of Dazzles.  When you enter Dazzles it is a long way to the front where the band plays.  Both decks of Dazzles are nothing but small booths and tables lining the walls, Any of those cabins above 10 will be absolutely quiet.  Even 8 or 9 will be sound proof.  If your sailing after the Oasis refurb the DL will be gone and replaced by Wonderland. happy cruising

We'll be sailing in 2021 so it will be Wonderland by then. I'm going to assume Wonderland will be quiet by 10 or 11 at night, and I'm excited it will be there. I really want to try it! 

3 hours ago, sjmbruce said:

We'll be sailing in 2021 so it will be Wonderland by then. I'm going to assume Wonderland will be quiet by 10 or 11 at night, and I'm excited it will be there. I really want to try it! 

Wonderland is very quiet at 8 pm. Be sure to look for 1/2 price cocktail hour at the Wonderland bar. Small bar area, but very nice. happy cruising