NCL Pearl Solo Meet Up Group

CruiseGal999

Anyone off the NCL Pearl recently?  Can you tell me if they have the Solo Group Meet Ups each day?  NOT Cruise Critic Meet Up ... but the NCL one.   I recently sailed on NCL Gem and they had it down perfectly.  I am hoping this ship will also do the Solo meetings.  AND it's NOT a singles/meat market meet up either.  Just to clarify.  

Thanks ... 

I had a good solo experience in the Gem in October, too. The number of people at the solos' gatherings was not large - it won't be on a smaller ship with no studio cabins - but our host did a wonderful job.

I think that NCL has them on all ships. The hosts seem to take turns on different sailings, even on the same ship, and of course the passengers are different, so it tends not to be the same every time, but I'd expect there to be a solo meet-up every day.

54 minutes ago, kochleffel said:

I had a good solo experience in the Gem in October, too. The number of people at the solos' gatherings was not large - it won't be on a smaller ship with no studio cabins - but our host did a wonderful job.

I think that NCL has them on all ships. The hosts seem to take turns on different sailings, even on the same ship, and of course the passengers are different, so it tends not to be the same every time, but I'd expect there to be a solo meet-up every day.

Excellent ... I wasn't sure if NCL did this on all of the ships.  Thank you for the info.  

14 hours ago, CruiseGal999 said:

Anyone off the NCL Pearl recently?  Can you tell me if they have the Solo Group Meet Ups each day?  NOT Cruise Critic Meet Up ... but the NCL one.   I recently sailed on NCL Gem and they had it down perfectly.  I am hoping this ship will also do the Solo meetings.  AND it's NOT a singles/meat market meet up either.  Just to clarify.  

Thanks ... 

I was on the Pearl this past April and they did indeed have the Solo Group Meet Ups every day. They met in the seating area at Maltings around 6pm. I did not participate any of the evenings but they did seem to be well attended with approx 8 to 12 people each night.

1 hour ago, Shore Lunch said:

I was on the Pearl this past April and they did indeed have the Solo Group Meet Ups every day. They met in the seating area at Maltings around 6pm. I did not participate any of the evenings but they did seem to be well attended with approx 8 to 12 people each night.

Great.  I am really happy to hear this.  That is a pretty good turn out.  Especially when going to the dining room.  It's hard to get table(s) for that many.