CoCo Cay Cabana Assignment

slotmomma3

This was answered on the boards before they changed and now I can't find it!  We are sailing on the Anthem in February 2019.  We have purchased the Oceanfront Cabana.  When we board where do we go for the cabana assignment?  We are sailing with our grandchildren and I really would like the front row so I can watch them from my chair lol.

How far in advance were you able to book your cabana and did you book it on the cruise planner and can anyone book these regardless of onboard cabin category or C&A level. Also how many can the cabana's accommodate?

We'll be an extended family of 10 including us, or adult children their spouses and toddler grandkids. We're only doing boardwalk balcony cabins but are all D+...not sailing until May 2020.

Thanks so much for any information you might be able to share.

25 minutes ago, Ashland said:

How far in advance were you able to book your cabana and did you book it on the cruise planner and can anyone book these regardless of onboard cabin category or C&A level. Also how many can the cabana's accommodate?

We'll be an extended family of 10 including us, or adult children their spouses and toddler grandkids. We're only doing boardwalk balcony cabins but are all D+...not sailing until May 2020.

Thanks so much for any information you might be able to share.

It was about 7 month out that I booked the Cabana in the Cruise Planner. I was able to get the price for $249! It will hold 6 people max. I believe the new Perfect Day at Coco Cay may change thing. I believe picking your Cabana is a first come first serve. Happy Sailing!!!!