Has anyone recently done the Harv and Marv tour?

Hollyann

We are thinking of doing the Harv and Marv tour in May, 2019. I have not seen any recent reviews on Cruise Critic nor on Trip Advisor.... well, Trip Advisor has some, but they are for the private tours.  Some of the past reviews are talking about the fact that they sold their tour.  Just wondering if they are still as great as they once were.

On 12/19/2018 at 7:42 PM, mapleleaves said:

if you look at the 2018 trip reports near the top of the page you'll find recent experiences with Harv and Marv.  And good experiences with other vendors as well !

Thanks, I did not think to try there.

• 1 month later...

I went on a Harv & Marv tour in early July 2018 and it was great. Our captain was named Josh, who was really young but very friendly, knowledgable, and good at finding the whales. It was my first trip to Alaska and thus my first time going with Harv & Marv, but I would definitely use them again. The time really flew by, which is how you know you're having fun! 

Used Harv and Marv’s in 2017.  It was great.  Nothing to worry about. They sold the company several years ago but the company still operates as Harv and Marv’s.  I recommend using a company like this instead of booking through the cruise ships.  It’s cheaper, you get more time on the water, and the tour boats are usually smaller.