Edge December 9th Western Caribbean - Chic Nights??

RICCruisers

Can anyone who cruised the Dec 9th W. Caribbean itinerary tell me which nights were the Chic nights?  We have Select dining and are trying to finalize our reservations based on those 2 nights. I am thinking the first may be Day 3 - Sea Day, but the second Sea Day is the final night of the cruise on Day 7 and most of the time that is not the best night for the Chic night. 

Thank you in advance.

27 minutes ago, RICCruisers said:

Can anyone who cruised the Dec 9th W. Caribbean itinerary tell me which nights were the Chic nights?  We have Select dining and are trying to finalize our reservations based on those 2 nights. I am thinking the first may be Day 3 - Sea Day, but the second Sea Day is the final night of the cruise on Day 7 and most of the time that is not the best night for the Chic night. 

Thank you in advance.

Usually they do day 2 and day 6.  Keep in mind that Celebrity very often has Chic nights on port days, it is a myth that they are always on sea days.

Thank you DKJ for the quick reply.

I believe I may have found my answer.  Lou the Glue posted all of the dailies for the 12/9 cruise and it appears they are on Day 3 and Day 6 unless they change them up for our cruise which is always possible.  

I should have known that if you take your time and search deep enough, you can usually find your answer to most questions.