Scheduled Shipboard Activities on Princess

Dan M.

In several posts about various Princess cruises, I see where people are discussing entertainers who will be onboard for a particular cruise.  I've also seen/heard others discuss other activities way ahead of time.  Where is this information available?  We will be on the Regal Princess on Feb. 3- Feb. 17 with a first time cruiser friend of ours and it would be nice to have a bit of a "heads up" for activities if that information is available.  Nothing like getting a first timer even more excited than they already are. :)

Thanks!

dlm

4 minutes ago, Dan M. said:

In several posts about various Princess cruises, I see where people are discussing entertainers who will be onboard for a particular cruise.  I've also seen/heard others discuss other activities way ahead of time.  Where is this information available?  We will be on the Regal Princess on Feb. 3- Feb. 17 with a first time cruiser friend of ours and it would be nice to have a bit of a "heads up" for activities if that information is available.  Nothing like getting a first timer even more excited than they already are. 🙂

Thanks!

dlm

You may receive an e-mail from Princess indicating who the CD and Captain will be. You may also receive some information regarding the production shows. Other than that if you ask here on CC, like you just have, you may find someone who has been recently on board that has Princess Patters or other information. Production shows almost always repeat from cruise to cruise. Guest entertainers change. Live musicians, like those in Crooner's Lounge and the party bands have contracts for a period of time. Those on board now may or may not be on board in February.

1 hour ago, skynight said:

You may receive an e-mail from Princess indicating who the CD and Captain will be... 

This will be cruise number eight with Princess and I don't recall ever receiving anything that has that kind of info in it.  I have received pre-cruise offers, etc., but nothing that I ever remember with anything about the scheduled entertainment.

But I did call Princess after I made that post and the gentleman I spoke with mentioned that they get quarterly updates on entertainment for the various ships.  The update for February is due within the next few days so I'm planning on calling back in a week or so to see what they might have.

Thanks to ALL of you who have replied.

dlm