MSC CUSTOMER SERVICE

GOIN2C

After 54 cruises on 5 cruise lines my DH and I, along with three others, decided on the MSC   Meraviglia, Western Mediterranean, 04/04/2019

booking was fine, initially.  I thought.

i was told upon booking, the three of our bookings would include the Viaggii Dining experience.

it never showed up on my reservation, so I called Luna, my  US booking agent from MSC.  She told me it would be added without incidence....

well, after at least 5 calls and literally hours on the phone, the viaggio show with dinner is on my booking, as well as those traveling with us.

The trouble is, I am now charged as are the 4 others of us.  Agents of MSC see to be clueless and keep screwing up.  Good grief

i have tried to fill out an online form to try to get someone to help, but the form is not letting me complete the necessary info.

is this atypical-to me or is MSC totally  unaware of good service?

Edited by GOIN2C
Correct mistakes

I found after several MSC blunders that their typical response is:

"The website will be fixed by Monday...or Tuesday... Check back then to see if the issue is resolved."

OR

"Only corporate in Italy can fix this problem.  We don't have the authority. We'll notify them and they will try to resolve it."

OR

"That discount or perk seems to have "fallen off" the website.  We'll report it to the tech department."

The folks at customer service seem to be sincere but their wonky website must result in a huge turnover. Only one customer rep was horrible and rude. I was attempting to book a cruise, and she INSISTED the cruise was full except for one very expensive cabin.  I went online and found my choice of cabins in all categories. I'd like to suggest that perhaps HER website at the MSC office was wonky, but she was rude and dismissive.

You are not alone.

Edited by Markanddonna
  • Thanks 1

You are not alone unfortunately. We had so many issues and bad communication with MCS that we were almost ready to give up. They even applied two final payments to our charge card so we were billed twice for the same cruise and it took them over 10 days to finally find the mistake and issue us our credit!! We finally got everything fixed but it wasn't easy. Just hang in there and hopefully you will catch an agent that knows what to do. Good luck.

Edited by Mrdell
  • Thanks 1